Today we rolled out a short update with minor improvements. Read the changelog for all the changes:
- The position details dialog now indicates if the position has been closed since the dialog was opened.
- A new popup for the edit position dialog (accessible by clicking on Amount) now shows additional information about the position.
- Added symbols parameter to user/dead_man_switch API call. Only orders from the specified markets are now affected by the dead man switch.
- Fixed a bug in the websocket that could lead to crashes in rare cases.
- Fixed slippage API error when volume parameter was used.
- Multiple minor improvements.
- Changed weekly market break to Tuesday 13:00 UTC